30 June 2009

IKEA TRIP - fiona howard cards

more snaps from last weeks ikea visit today. starting with these gorgeous floral cards by fiona howard (who we've featured here before). fiona also designed the amazing sanderson wallpaper we all fell in love with recently. her art cards for ikea are sold in a pack of 5 and are single postcards ready for framing. im off the the paperchase press show today to see the launch of their new autumn and christmas products so my trusty camera will be back in action again today. see you tomorrow for a few more great ikea pics.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

I have these cards too - aren't they just gorgeous? Love this 60s sensibility returning to our lives! K

Beth Howard said...

Now I really wish I wasn't at home sick... I wanna go to IKEA!

SchwencK said...

so nice blog!! congratulations!! :)

read me... said...

oh my, i really like these!

Sowmya said...

These patterns are too good.