16 July 2012

NEW WORK - sanna annukka

sanna annukka is a designer whose career we have always followed here on print & pattern so i was really pleased to see that last month she released some new designs and set up her very own screen print studio. there are three brand new designs in the 'lintu' series of limited edition screenprints featuring fabulous bird designs inspired by her native finland. sanna will be hand printing more designs in her workshop soon so keep an eye on her website here.

5 comments:

I.M said...

wow!
Love it!!!

cara said...

I do love sanna annukka's work. It is so consistently wonderful. Buying one of her prints has been on my wish list for a long time. Thank's for the feature.

Unknown said...

I love the fact that it's still very recognisable as Sanna Annukka's work but that her style is evolving - some of the lines are much softer. All 3 are gorgeous but my favourite is the blue one!

Unknown said...

I truly love her work - it's so beautiful and inspiring!

orange you lucky! said...

Love these birds! She makes triangles exiting! Love the second one (pinks, reds and greys) best.